- Prevention and support for the comprehensive management of STIs, HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis, and Malaria
- Design and popularization of communication tools and strategies for behaviour change and development
- Support for the development of universal health coverage
- Sexual and reproductive health
- Action Research
- Support for the development of agriculture and animal husbandry
- Facilitate the implementation and sustainability of value chains for potentially profitable products
- Promoting the socio-economic, professional and organisational development of rural areas
- Improving the quality of life in rural areas and diversification of the rural economy
Support for CTDs and socially vulnerable groups
- Organisation of labour-based activities (cash for work) for vulnerable groups in partnership with the municipalities and other partners.
- Socio-economic and professional integration through training and the establishment of income-generating activities.
- Early recovery and social cohesion
- Improving the involvement of the population in the preparation and monitoring of the execution of communal budgets
- Facilitating access to the various civil status documents for the population
- Promoting access to budget information for greater transparency
- Strengthen the governance and organizational capacities of communal officials
- Support municipalities in obtaining additional funding for the implementation of CFPs.
- Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
Environment and Sustainable Development
- Combating desertification, deforestation, degradation and defragmentation of forests
- Support for reforestation
- Strengthening new forms of renewable energy
- Raising awareness of the importance of taking into account the three pillars of sustainable development (economic, social and environmental) in all projects.
Water and Sanitation
- Facilitating access to safe drinking water
- Improving good hygiene habits
- Meeting basic sanitation needs
- Capacity Building and Awareness Raising