Finally!!!! The moment of the big launch has arrived !!!
The JAPSSO Professional Training Center (JAPSSO PTC), whose launch was preceded by multiple working sessions with invited experts, is now present on the social networks Facebook and Linkedin.
The future learners will be privileged because they will benefit from a guaranteed accompaniment with almost 80% success in their projects and their professional integration. This assured percentage comes from the highly positive results obtained during the recent vocational training and youth integration activities organized by JAPSSO. Solid partnerships have been consolidated with local organizations and projects financed and supported.
To guarantee this success, the JAPSSO CFP relies essentially on the levers of innovation, excellence and #performance. It is equipped for this:
An integrated INCUBATOR for the accommodation of learners’ projects.
An integrated RESEARCH and experimentation LABORATORY
Initially, information and activities related to the JAPSSO MYFF will be disseminated through the NGO JAPSSO channels as a JAPSSO activity/programme. However, as the JAPSSO MFF has its own identity, the design of a website is under way.
To speak about the CFP JAPSSO itself, six (6) training courses of trades were retained for the launching namely :
- PRODUCER OF IMPROVED COCOA PLANTS;
- PRODUCER OF IMPROVED PLANTAIN BANANA REJECTS;
- ARTISANAL PEANUT PROCESSOR;
- MULTI-SKILLED PEANUT PROCESSING LINE WORKER;
- EXPERT IN MONITORING/CONTROL OF PROJECTS/PROGRAMMES;
- SPECIALIST IN SOCIAL INNOVATION;
- FINANCIAL AND ACCOUNTING EXPERT;
- MOBILE APPLICATION DEVELOPER;
- TECHNICIAN IN MANAGEMENT AND MAINTENANCE OF SOLAR INSTALLATIONS.
Registration is open since 02 October 2019. The trainings will take place at the CFP JAPSSO headquarters located in the district bastos blvrd Urss Rue 1803 YAOUNDÉ.